- The famous, annual event hosted by the UA College of Engineering where student engineering clubs host events for engineering majors.
- Keramos and Materials Advantage hosted an Egg Drop Competition.
- Liquid Nitrogen Break Stuff Night
- A Keramos-original, biannual event on the last day of classes where students can relieve some stress before finals.
- Engineering 102 Night
- Undeclared students come visit the department and see what Materials Science has to offer.
- Alumni come visit the university and reminisce of their experience in MSE.
Keramos participates in events such as: